Want to manage your weight or start living a healthier lifestyle but don't know where to start?
Let us help you get on the right track toward better health and improved quality of life. The A.C.E.S Healthy Living Program is led by health professionals and will assist you in:
- Setting achievable goals that will contribute to a healthier lifestyle.
- Creating awareness around eating behaviours and developing a better relationship with food.
- Learning how and why we should food journal, with an emphasis on finding the journaling technique that best fits your personal style.
- Adding, or increasing your physical activity and addressing the barriers to being active.
- Identifying how stress management and emotional health contribute to your success.
A.C.E.S. Healthy Living Program includes appointments with our Multidisciplinary Team and these group sessions:
- Introduction: Starting from Within
- Nutrition: Back 2 Basics
- Nutrition: Checks and Balances
- Physical Activity: What Moves You?
For more information: click here
Interested in this program?
Call 780-997-0046 to register or complete our online form.